We have the services you need to properly prepare and submit your personal tax, corporate, or any type of taxes you require. We have you covered so you take care of business.
We provide a detailed support of how financial systems work in NGOs and how NGOs can make use of this guidance to develop their own financial policy for effective organizational management, fulfillment of local statutory requirements and better mobilization of funding for the organization.
We help with the following:
· NGO Financial Management Policy
· Basis of Accounting and How to maintain Accounting Trail
· How to Manage Cash Account and Transactions in NGOs
· Procurement, Stock and Inventory Management in NGOs
· Objectives and Procedures for Purchases in NGOs
· How to develop Financial Planning and Budgeting
· Budget Management and Planning the Financials
. Pre-audit and Financial Reports in NGOs
· Internal Control Measures and Management Information Report
We’ll handle paycheck tracking, issuing stop payments, reconciling payroll data, filing and reporting payroll taxes and employee insurance, and maintaining accurate accounting records.
· Maintain the chart of accounts
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
· Pre-audit work and monthly management accounting
· Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
· Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Maintain the annual budget
· Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
· Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
· Completing income tax returns
Budget and Cash Flow Management
Preparing your cash flow budget will help you project cash inflows and outflows over a specific period, and this will be tied to your budget projection.
Recruitment and Selection
We find the right people for your open positions.
We research and analyze benefits programs and trends and implements plans based on your Business.
Compensation and Evaluations
We build and determine employee pay grades.
Training and Development
We provide resources such as workshops and seminars..
We ensure that your business satisfies employment laws to avoid audits and penalties by the agency that oversees those laws.
We oversee employee terminations, conduct exit interviews.